Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Christian's Secret of A Happy Life

In my last post I put up a quote from a book that has recently become a favorite of mine. The book is entitled The Christian's Secret of a Happy Life. Have you ever read a book and almost immediately realized that every word is exactly what you need to hear at this time in your life? That's what this book has been for me lately! So much so, that I am currently going through it for the second time this summer. So many times I have found myself thanking the Lord for the wisdom of Hannah Whitall Smith.

This book has not only been a source of comfort but a challenge to place my trust fully in the will of God, for it is far better than my own will. I cannot recommend it enough, so if you are looking for a good book that will encourage you in your faith, please pick it up! You won't regret it.







I got this sweet copy from my favorite book store in McKinney, Tx called the Book Exchange!

No comments:

Post a Comment