Thursday, July 10, 2014

Terry and Alyx

What can I say about Terry and Alyx? If I lived in the same city as them i'd want to be their best friend, because they are so dang cool. Luckily they are good friends of my sister and brother-in-law, and let me tell you, it's always good knowing your family has good friends. 

Terry and Alyx met when they were both teaching at the same high school. Terry only worked there for a few months before he moved on to another school but those few months were all it took for these two! They will be married on March 14, 2015. For those of you who are math nerds you might recognize that this is 3.14.15 or National "Pie" Day. Fitting for Terry,who is an engineering teacher. Alyx still teaches Art at the school the two of them met so this was where our photo shoot took place. 

It was a nice break from fields and sunsets (although I love my share of outdoorsy pictures!) to try something a little different. Thank you Terry and Alyx for allowing me the pleasure of such a fun photo shoot!













No comments:

Post a Comment