Monday, August 4, 2014

Joseph and Nessa

My cousin Vanessa is probably the coolest person ever. There are very few people who would disagree with me. She has taught me so much about being a figher (insert that one song by Christina Agulera) and we've shared many laughs throughout the years. When Nessa met Joseph, I couldn't believe how well these two worked together. Let's be honest....I was a skeptical older sister type figure who thought no dude was good enough or cool enough for my cousin. Joseph proved me wrong. They have shown me so much about love and sacrifice and adventure. I love you two so much and i'm excited to celebrate your marriage in October! Thank you for letting me shoot your engagement pictures! I'm grateful we are family forever!

p.s. I couldn't resist sneaking in those peacock pics at the end ;)

























No comments:

Post a Comment