Sunday, December 11, 2011

Move over Sushi Zushi!

My cousin Vanessa is pretty amazing. She has been through a lot and has remained, in my eyes, one of the strongest people i've ever known. Earlier this semester when I was struggling with self doubt and wondering if I was even worthy of serving God through Chi Alpha, Ness was there to snap me out of it! I am truly honored to call her my family!

Friday, Nessa hosted a sushi fundraiser for me at her parent's house. Besides being able to knit, make handmade greeting cards, thrift shop like no one's business, and spontaneously quote 30 Rock, she also happens to be an expert at making homemade sushi. It was a blessing to have so many of my friends and family come out and support the dinner. Plus we had a lot of fun eating the sushi! Ness, if you're reading this, know that I am so grateful for your support and love. You are the best!

Ok, enough of the mushy stuff...here's some pictures from the night!

A donation box made by Ness

Best sushi maker ever!

Mackenzie, Bailey, Lindsay, and Kat

My wonderful roommate Amanda

Oh you know, just displaying the proper way to eat sushi

My amazing friends


Some of my small group!

This is where Mackenzie and I started to get silly...




Nessa and I

Michelle, myself, Mario, and Eddie


Thanks again to everyone who made it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment