Sunday, July 7, 2013

Senior Portraits:Elyse

My second post within two months...woo hoo, i'm on a roll! Back in May I shot some pictures for my dear friend Elyse, who just graduated from high school. I grew up with Elyse's older sisters and she was actually one of my first subjects back when I started taking pictures in the ninth grade. She was about three years old then, so needless to say, it felt a little bizarre taking her senior graduation portraits! She is still a great model though, so i'm excited to share these pictures. Elyse, if you're reading this, it has been an honor watching you grow up. My prayers are with you as you begin your next adventure: college!












This pic most definitely sums up her personality!



Special thanks to my friend April for helping assist me on this shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment